May 15, 2012
Come and join the talk 'SSD Caching: Device-Mapper- and Hardware-based solutions compared' on Thursday, 24th May 2012.
May 10, 2012
Articles 'VMware vSphere an aktuelle Hardware anpassen' and 'VLAN-Grundlagen' published in ADMIN 03/2012.
Dec 13, 2011
Tracks is a nice TODO web application, following the Getting-Things-Done approach. The HOWTO shows how to install Tracks 2.0 on an Ubuntu system.
Details of my talks are listed on the following pages:
- Talks 2012 (topic SSD caching)
- Talks 2011 (topics SSDs, IPMI plugin v2 for Nagios)
- Talks 2010 (topics IPMI, IPMI plugin for Nagios)
- Talks 2009 (topics will follow)
- Talks 2008 (topics HA clustering with OpenVZ)
- Talks 2007 (topics Virtualization Technologies, High Availability)
- Talks 2006 - 2003 (topics High Availability Cluster of Virtual Machines, Distributed Replicated Block Device)